This Privacy Statement sets out how we, Amitofo Care Centre Australia (ACC), collect and manage personal information, and the steps we take to protect it.
If you visit this website to read, browse or download information, our system may record your server address, domain name, the date and time of your visit and the information downloaded. This information is used for statistical, reporting and site development purposes only.
We may collect information about you through this website when you:
- register or update your online profile, which may include personal information such as your name and contact details,
- apply for a job with us,
- make an enquiry about our products and services,
- send any messages or comments to us via the website, eg. Through an email or electronic form.
While we take great care to protect your personal information on this website, unfortunately no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100 per cent secure. Accordingly, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you send to us or receive from us online. This is particularly true for information you send to us via email. We have no way of guaranteeing that information is protected in transit. Once we receive your information, we make our best effort to ensure its security in our possession. If you are concerned about providing sensitive or confidential information online, you may prefer to contact us by phone or mail.
This website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or policies of those sites.
We use personal information primarily for the purpose for which it was collected.
We may sometimes use the personal information we collect for a secondary purpose, that is, for use in a way different from the original reason for collection. We will only do this in the following circumstances:
- Where you have consented,
- Where the secondary purpose is directly related to the primary purpose, and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information in such a way, or
- Where we are permitted or required by law, or it is in the interests of public safety to do so.
- We may also use your contact details to send you bulletins and information about similar services that we provide, or to invite you to our functions. You are always provided with the opportunity to notify us that you do not wish to receive this material.
We will not disclose information we collect about you to any third parties without your prior consent. Similarly, we will not sell any information we collect about you.
As our Company grows and changes, we may revise our privacy statement. We will keep you updated on these changes by posting new versions of our policy on our web site.
By using our website and providing your personal information to us, you are indicating your acceptance of our current policy.
If you have any questions about our privacy statement, please email attention to Manager –email@example.com